Oh Chemistree, oh chemistree,
How lovely are your beakers.
You wish your chem lab was as cool as mine.
This is the most cyberpunk thing I have ever seen.
Nino is your older brother?
Well, 9 out of 10 people tell me I really resemble Ninomiya-san.
the url of my tumblr XDD
WHY DOESN’T THIS HAVE MORE NOTES?
I HVAE BEEN WITING FOR THIS GIF SET FOR NINE YEARS
I think people really underestimate what this means to Edna, though. She designed /all/ those costumes, and is painfully aware that those heroes died because of it. When she says ‘I never look back, darling’, she means it: if she focuses on the people who her designs killed, it would cripple her ability to move on.
DID YOU REALLY JUST GIVE ME FEELS FOR EDNA MODE
well that was unexpected
JAPANESE ONOMATOPOEIC WORDS 101!
1. イライラ (ira ira) - Irritated/Frustrated
("Message not sent! Annoying!")
2. すやすや (suya suya) - sleeping soundly
("The cat slept peacefully")
3. ぺこぺこ (peko peko) - Hungry/Famished
("My stomach is hungry!" or "I’m hungry!")
4. グルグル (guru guru) - turning motion/going around
("My head’s spinning and turning!")
5. ジリジリ (jiri jiri) - Impatience
("Hurry! I’m getting impatient!")
6. ドキドキ (doki doki) - Heart beat
("It’s him! My heart’s pounding!")
7. さらさら (sara sara) - Silky/Glossy
("Her hair is silky")
8. ぴかぴか (pika pika) - Shine/Shining
9. ワクワク (waku waku) - Uneasiness/Nervousness
("Uwaa! I’m nervous!")
10. もやもや (moya moya) - gloomy/to be depressed
("I got dumped. I’m feeling down…")
Photo from: nihonshock.com
CLOTHING LIFE HACKS
My mother taught me all of this, I then promptly forgot.
Reblogging because im a fucking adult & need this information.
i swear, if anyone walked up to me and they’re tie was tied in an Eldridge knot, i’d fuck them right then and there.